Wednesday 11 June 2008

Boyz with mad skillz Pt.1

I like boys that dance a bit awkward, here are some examples


Tom Vek – Music Television

If you’ve seen him live, you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about, and have probably re-enacted his moves in the clubs, I know I have

Clor (R.I.P) – Outlines

Not only is the song awesome but the video is pretty fricking sweet too. Barry makes hands on hips dancing look geek-hot (like shit-hot, but geekier), the little routine is pretty sick too.

Best bits 1:38 – 1:52, 2:36 – 3:11, actually it’s all dancing gold, watch it all, especially the end where he bounces about like a pogo stick.

Clor (R.I.P) – Love + Pain

The routine bit in this is funny too



Friendly Fires - Paris

Ed oldschool moves are timeless perfection
He has a necktie on too - eek!

No comments: